- On what kind of shirts do you print?
- We typically select either Bella+Canvas or American Apparel for all adult (unisex), women’s, and kid’s shirts. We offer much more detail, including material, sizing, and shirt information halfway down each product page.
- How do I know what size to order?
- Good question. We provide a basic guide of sizes and product info halfway down each product page. Note: Women’s t-shirts (not tank-tops) run particularly small. We recommend ordering one or two sizes up from what you would normally wear in a women’s t-shirt.
- What does it mean when I see a certain size or color disappear or get crossed out when clicking around on a product page?
- This means our printer is temporarily out of stock of blank shirts in that specific color and size. This is typically a short-term issue that is resolved within a few business days, once the printer receives more blank shirts from the manufacturer.
- What if I have an idea for a design or an organization or new cause to support?
- We’re always willing to hear new ideas or take your suggestions. We can’t guarantee that we’ll select them, and we also can’t guarantee that we will credit you with the idea. If you have an idea for us, please reach out to us, we’d love to hear from you.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment via debit or credit cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club. We also accept payment via PayPal, and thus, any of the methods you might have linked to a PayPal account.
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Because of e-commerce sales tax laws in most US states, we are required by law to charge sales tax on most orders. Rates are automatically determined based on the shipping address.
- I made a mistake on my order, can you change it?
- In most cases, no. Please note, in most instances, orders can not be cancelled or changed after they are submitted.
After placing an order, if you notice a mistake with your shipping address, please reach out to us as soon as possible. We’ll do our best to try to make the correction with the printer before your order is shipped. However, we can’t guarantee the address will be fixed before shipping.
- Do you accept returns?
- Because each product is printed on-demand, and because we don’t hold any inventory, we can’t accept returns or exchanges. For example, if you change your mind or receive a clothing item that doesn’t fit, we will not be able to exchange it or refund any charges.
However, if a wrong product was shipped from what was ordered (design, color, size, etc.), if it was damaged or ripped, or if you happened to receive a product with an obvious printing error or a manufacturing defect, please get in touch with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we’ll do everything we can to correct your order or somehow make it right.
- Where do you ship?
- We ship to any location within the USA, Canada, and Mexico. We have paused international ordering from other countries due to unpredictable shipment delays. We may consider expanding to other countries at some point in the future.
- What carriers do you use for shipping?
- We offer shipping via U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, DHL, and several unspecified international carriers, depending on the region to which the order is shipped.
- Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
- Yes. However, if you’re shipping to a P.O. box within the US, you must choose a USPS shipping method. FedEx will not deliver to US-based P.O. boxes, and they will only deliver to some international P.O. boxes. If in doubt, please check with the carrier you intend to use before completing checkout of your order.
- How soon will I receive my order?
- Greater Ink products are printed and fulfilled on-demand by a third-party vendor. This means there will be a short wait while your order is printed before it ships. Products are typically printed within 2–7 business days after they’re ordered. Then add shipping time (according to the method chosen at checkout) on top of printing time. Most products are printed and shipped within 5 business days of the order, and more than half are shipped within 3 days of the order.
- Why is there a delay between order and ship time?
- Greater Ink uses a third-party vendor to print and fulfill orders as they are placed. This allows us to focus more time on planning and designing awesome products for you.
By not needing to order a ton of inventory up front to keep on hand, we can be a little more adventurous and take more risks with the product designs we create and offer. We can also offer more choices in colors and/or design variations. And we avoid selling out in a popular size or color.
- How will I know when my order ships?
- You will receive an email when your order ships. The shipping notification email will contain a tracking number for your records.
- I have a problem with my order, what should I do?
- If a wrong product was shipped from what was ordered (design, color, size, etc.), if it was damaged or ripped, or if you happened to receive a product with an obvious printing error or a manufacturing defect, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we’ll do everything we can to correct your order or somehow make it right.
Unfortunately, we can not accept returns nor offer refunds because a shirt doesn’t fit, or because you have changed your mind or don’t like the product. When ordering apparel, please double-check our Size guide before selecting a size and placing your order.
- How long has Greater Ink operated?
- We started Greater Ink in 2017 as a way to use our talents and skills to create a set of products we wanted to see in the world. We also founded Greater Ink on the premise that we would always donate a portion of our proceeds to nonprofit organizations that need the funds more than we do.
- Is Greater Ink a non-profit organization?
- No, Greater Ink is organized as a for-profit LLC that donates proceeds to designated non-profit organizations and specific causes.
- How do you choose the organizations for Greater Ink’s donations?
- Some of our designs originate from current events and mainstream issues. We attempt to select and support organizations that align with our designs, or their cause is related in some way. If you have a charity or non-profit organization you’re passionate about and feel might be a good match, please email us using our contact form and let us know.
- How much do you donate?
- After covering product costs and basic operating expenses, Greater Ink donates 10% of our remaining profits to non-profit organizations. For a list of the organizations you have helped (and will help) support through your purchases, see Making a difference.